These are instructions on how to install the OnePlus USB Driver on the Windows Computer (this method can be used on computers running between Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Windows 11).
Requirements: OnePlus USB Driver supports Windows Computers running on x32 or x64 bit. The OnePlus driver may or may not work on Windows XP and Vista computers.
Install OnePlus USB Driver
- Download and extract the OnePlus driver package on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the driver package, you will get the OnePlus_USB_Driver_Setup.exe file.
- Open OnePlus_USB_Driver_Setup.exe (double-lick to open) to launch the Setup window:
- Once the Setup Window is launched, Choose the preferred language and click on the OK Button:
- Click on the Install button:
- OnePlus Driver will be installed on the computer (this may take a few seconds to complete):
- Once the installation process is completed, click on the Finish button to exit the Setup Window.
- Restart the Computer.
Once the computer restarts, you can connect your OnePlus Smartphone with the computer without facing any driver connectivity issues.
[*] Download Latest OnePlus USB Driver: If you are looking for the latest OnePlus USB Driver, then head over to our Download page.
[*] OnePlus Driver for Specific Model: If you are looking for the OnePlus Driver for any Specific model, then head over to our Devices page.
[*] OnePlus Firmware: If you are looking for the official OnePlus Stock Firmware, then head over to the OnePlus Firmware page.