These are instructions on removing or uninstalling the OnePlus USB Driver from the Windows Computer (you can use this method on the computer running on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and 11).
Steps to Remove or Uninstall OnePlus USB Driver
- Open Programs and Features Window on the computer. To Open Programs and Features Window: Press
Rkey and type
appwiz.cpland click on the OK button.
- Under Programs and Features Window, Locate the OnePlus USB Driver 1.00 from the List and Click on the Uninstall button to Start the Removal process.
- Click on the Uninstall Button.
- Now, OnePlus Driver will be uninstalled from the computer. This process may take a few seconds to complete.
- Click on the Finish Button to Close the Window.
Congratulations! Now restart the computer. Once the computer is restarted, all the associated registry entries will be removed or deleted from the computer.
[*] Download Latest OnePlus USB Driver: If you are looking for the latest OnePlus USB Driver, then head over to our Download page.
[*] OnePlus Driver for Specific Model: If you are looking for the OnePlus Driver for any Specific model, then head over to our Devices page.
[*] OnePlus Firmware: If you are looking for the official OnePlus Stock Firmware, then head over to the OnePlus Firmware page.
[*] Install OnePlus USB Driver: If you want to learn to install the OnePlus USB Driver, then head over to How-to install OnePlus USB Driver page.